Monday, August 02, 2004

Harry Potter: Was I Hiding?

Part 3
I was hiding. Was I? I was hiding. Why? I was hiding. What for?

I have been hiding away from making a decision - for I do not know whether I will like my decision at the end. That is why I buried my soul into Harry Potter for the past few weeks. Day and night, I look and search for HP. I want to live in the HP fantasy so I wouldn't have to give an answer. I never give my body and brain a chance to rest. I read and re-read HP. I talk HP day-and-night. I watch HP when I am free so I wouldn't have to think of 'other thing'.

And What 'other thing' is that?

September is approaching. And I will be flying to Auckland. Am I coming back to Malaysia? Am I leaving for good? I have been thinking about that since yesterday's meeting.

I asked myself..again and again. Is it worth it? It doesn't come cheap to hire a consultant. And it doesn't mean I will stand a good chance if I engage one. Maybe...

Hrmnn.. I was told... at work... I will be groomed to be an implementer soon. Is my problem answered? I do not want to stay doing what I am doing at the moment and I was told they are thinking of transferring me to another team. Here, I will be able to learn new stuff. I am glad. But how soon is the soon ?

I guess, sooner or later I will still have to made a decision. It is all in my hand. I am sure, if I actually made the so-called wrong decision, there is always a way to come out of it. I know God won't abandon me! And I hope I made a right one. Too many wrong decisions doesn't make a man ... I mean woman wiser, does it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home