Friday, August 13, 2004

Chocolates

Chocolates ... chocolates ... chocolates ... chocolates ...
Everyone loves chocolates. Right? I don't see how anyone can hate chocolates. We have bitter sweet chocolates, dark chocolates, milk chocolates (my favourite), chocolates with nuts, fruits or caramel fillings and many more weird type (to me) in the market. I was searching on the web for kiwi made chocolate and I found chocolate with kiwi fillings. How interesting! But something I don't mind skipping.
Chocolates ... chocolates ... chocolates ... chocolates ...
But why do people love chocolates? It is sweet and unhealthy.It increases your sugar level. It does nothing but fatten you up.
Chocolates ... chocolates ... chocolates ... chocolates ...
I do not know the reason why I often indulge in my Milka milk chocolate. When I feel stress or angry, I just help myself to my Milka. It started with a small piece then it became 4 pieces. Luckily, it did not go until the whole bar. Not that I can afford to ... my waist line already increased by a few inches these few months. But I always feel better after eating chocolate.

Chocolates ... chocolates ... chocolates ... chocolates ...

Chocolate is something we hate and love altogether. We do not want to have it but we love it when we do. And the worst thing is, we crave for it!

0 Comments:

<< Home