Saturday, August 14, 2004

File Sharing

Kazaa: A peer-to-peer file sharing software.
I was looking for John Williams' - Harry Potter soundtrack on the web but I couldn't find any. Was thinking of buying it, but 3 CDs will cost me a fortune! It will cost about RM40 for 1. Then, I was also thinking of getting a CD of Clay Aiken and there's a 20% discount to it. But, I dunno ... it cost a lot.
Then, someone reminded me of Kazaa! My uncle was telling me that my cousin sent him a kazaa exe. And he wants me to teach him how to use it. Great!
So, I came home and downloaded Kazaa. I have been searching for mp3 since 10:30pm but I still felt something missing. Maybe the need of seeing and touching the CD. When you download, it is just there in your C:/ drive. You don't get to see the lyrics, you don't get to touch the small booklet that comes with it, etc, etc ... And the worst thing about downloading is: your download stop halfway due to the other party leaving the computer or maybe he/she purposedly disconnect you from downloading.
Hrmmn ... should I buy and show my support to the record company or should I just be glad with what I have?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaselee said...

Try http://www.suprnova.org. Then select on the MUSIC selection and select SOUNDTRACK. It should have all the albums listed. To download them, you must make sure you install Bittorent client.

August 20, 2004 2:51 PM  
Blogger zgirl said...

Gee, I am supposed to remove my kazaa (on my sis's order).

August 21, 2004 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home