Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Life goes on

The rain stopped and life goes on...not that life stop when there is rain. What I meant is, the financial training will not be postponed nor canceled. So, the moral of the story is, no matter how much you hate a certain thing, you will still have to face it. Urrgghhh...
It is already near 7:30pm and I don't see a soul (minus my CEO and the trainer and me). So, did the rain make them late or is my wish coming true?
You and I know, my wish is and never will be granted. So, happy waiting... to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaselee said...

I love rain, and I love rainy season.

September 14, 2004 7:59 PM  
Blogger zgirl said...

I love sleeping when it is raining because it will be cooling. But most of the time when it rains, I will be in the office or it will rain on a weekday.

September 15, 2004 9:51 AM  
Blogger Jaselee said...

~Listen to the rythm of the falling rain...~
~Telling just what a fool I've been...~

September 16, 2004 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home