Friday, September 03, 2004

questa queste questi questo

My appointment with my 2 gal friends was canceled and here I am sitting in a class. Class? Italian class.
My sis has a replacement language class today. She told me it would end in less than half-hour time. And she promised to bring me for dinner after that, so why'd not? So, here I am with my sis and her lecturer. They are in front there blabbing 'italia, pizza, piazza, armani, duomo, mama mia'
"What's 'niante'?, asked the lecturer. My sis was puzzled. After a brief pause, she said "Why don't you just tell me". I laughed - cos, I know nyanteh means nothing. The lecturer laughed too.
And while I was typing this, I was thinking ... wait till I tell mum! Without going to the class, I know what niante means and she was clueless. You can even get that in tv. That means, she wasn't paying attention. ***But mum doesn't have to know ... if she is willing to bribe me*** lol
I wanted to take language class too - first I had Japanese in mind. I even bought 'Japanese for Dummies'. Then, I was thinking Spanish - because it is the most used language in the world. But my dad wants me to take up Mandarin instead. Hrmnn ....
p/s: At the end of the class, I can say 'Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace, Moschino' like an Italian. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home