Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Rain rain go away, come again another day

The rain is pouring harder each minute...and I wish I can leave this miserable place back to my bed. How I wish they will cancel the training! But with such heavy rain, I think the clients will come in late and I have to sit here longer. Oh gosh!
My mum called a couple of minutes back to tell me dinner is cooked. I don't think it is a good idea to give me the details of her food too much, cos it is making me more depress thinking about the financial class. Anyway she did. She said she bought sweet sour pork - yummy and dunno what, cos sweet sour pork itself deafened me.
Oh why me???????? At least put someone with me - so I can make some stupid eye contact if the class is boring. Oh yeah, my CEO will be there but I don't think it is wise to play any eye-trick with him. lol
Hrmmn... I am thinking of watching Bridget Jones' Diary or maybe POA - nay, I hate POA because there's a time-turner involved and they have to repeat a few scenes. Uh-oh, my parents are leaving tomorrow. Maybe I should just tell him, I need to go back and help my parents pack! I think someone should write a book on '1001 reasons to avoid staying back after work'!

1 Comments:

Blogger zgirl said...

Gene Kelly?
I heard of the song - Singin' in the rain but not Gene Kelly. Anyway, I have done a search on him and ... he is damn good looking. Oh, he also directed Singin' in the rain.

September 15, 2004 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home