Thursday, March 24, 2005

Blog Counter

I have changed my Blog counter from Blog Patrol to Branica. It has not been functioning for quite some time and I never even realised it. Branica is free but there's a catch to it.
In order to use Branica free counter, you must copy the whole HTML code given and put it in your site. No amendment allowed. See, the HTML code comes with a sponsor's link. They don't care where you place the link, as long that it is on the page with the counter.
I saw something about a map which shows the place where the blog surfers is currently at. Just say, if you are in Thailand and you visit my site, a tiny dot will appear on the map. And of cos the dot will be reflected on Thailand. BUT they have stopped taking new registration. Spoiler~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home