Thursday, June 23, 2005

Err... what happened?

I am posting from Starbucks and the line connection was quite bad. When I tried to post, 'page cannot found' occurred. Since there's a Recover Post function, I managed to recover my post... But was quite shocked to find something that is not mine.

I reached Bayan Lepas at 1015 yesterday. It costs me RM38 to take a cab from the airport to Gurney Drive. I am in Penang for work and leisure later.
I checked-in into the hotel at 1100 and took a cab to my client's place at 1200. The hotel staff called a cab for me and it cost RM8. My client said it is expensive as the journey is short. Kinda like a turning away from n>
She is so much like me, only little-er.

After an hour or so of im hysterics (she is so damned funny), we parted ways, and she sent me a kiss. I smiled back at her.

And so tonight, we will meet, in person. Sometime around 8ish at some coffee-serving venue, we will convene, and I am nervous with excitement.

Tonight...Tonight...
on. Sometime around 8ish at some coffee-serving venue, we will convene, and I am nervous with excitement.


Tonight...Tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home