Saturday, July 02, 2005

Who decide?

I read a post by Ashotiwoth on Fate and it got me into thinking. Do I believe our life is fixed or it does it lie in our hands? I can't make up my mind ...
I believe our journey in this world is laid upon by God. He is the one who determines whether we are dead or alive. If He wants us dead, we can't live for a minute longer.
But I also believe, if we want something, we should work for it and not wait for God to bestow us.
I have not seen a geomancer but that is not because I do not believe in them. Just that I do not know where to find them. I tried looking in Penang but I don't see them in the temples I went to... I only see some 'wheel-of-fortune' machine in Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram. I saw an Indian girl putting a 50 cent coin in it and took a paper from a box next to it. I did the same. I got the best 'chiam-see'. Or so I thought. I just went to get the 'chiam-see' and saw the malay intepretation. It was a reverse of the English version. The very best became the very bad. Hrmmn....
I have a friend, a guy - he always go to some crystal shop and take an aura photo. The aura photo will show a ray of colours surrounding a person. If the photo show there is a lack of certain colour, it means the person is lacking in something..maybe love. Then he/she will be asked to get a rose quartz to boost his/her love life.
I bought some crystals a year or two ago...I was having some reckless sleep. After some research,I bought the crystal and put it under my pillow. But I don't think anything improve. It is in my drawer now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home