Thursday, August 19, 2004

Blogs Surfing

I spent hours looking at other people's blog - a first for me ... and I find some to be rather interesting. For example, Prison Pete! I never really spend time reading his whole blog but it is really unusual to see someone who is in prison, still have the 'mood' to write. He will be out this November if I am not mistaken. I wonder whether the first thing he is going to do is to sit in front of a PC and start blogging on his own. I wasn't sure what he did that he ended up in prison for I am too tired to read. I am exhausted but I do not want to go to bed yet. From my experience, for I am very good in putting clues together - I will say he hack into some bank account or something that has got to do with computers. Why do I say that? Because he works with computers before he went to prison. What an analyzer I am! haha!
Anyway, whatever he did - he already served his time in prison and I guess that's that. I think he deserve a new life, a new beginning. No one is born an angel! Everyone have their own secret, their own dark past. But if they are ready and willing to turn over a new leaf - I think they ought to be given a chance. I am saying this as a general reference to all and not wholly on Pete alone. Otherwise you will think I have the hots for him. haha!
Okay, already past midnight. Time to dream ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaselee said...

I guess we blog because we want to let the world to know that we exist. Another reason, perhaps we're still hanging to the hope that we will be in a part of the community.

August 20, 2004 2:56 PM  
Blogger Jaselee said...

I forgot to add, I've added you to my links. Hope you don't mine. Ops, mind.

August 20, 2004 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home