Thursday, September 16, 2004

Funny guy

I just finished chatting with a friend on yahoo. I was telling him I will be going to New Zealand tomorrow. He asked me, "Are you going with a boy or are you going for a boy?"
That was the funniest question I have got from him. He always have quetions or statements that make me laugh. The best time to chat with him is when he have his webcam on. You get to see all his expression while chatting. Most of the time, I can see him smiling and laughing out laugh (I supposed he is, because that is the time I see him smile with his mouth wide open). And his face will turn into a frown when I have questions that baffled him. Sometimes I don't know what I was asking him too. Silly me and poor boy!
I have not chat with other friends with their webcam on, so maybe that is why I find him funny. It's been a long time since I chatted with him ... as long as about 3 - 6 months. The funniest chat with him is when his dad came on to the webcam and waved. So, I was like 'Hi, uncle' . Gee, I don't think I should address him uncle cos he left after that. I then told him his dad is good-looking and his answer was 'Good look runs in the family'. He always have something funny to add-on.
I have not told him about my blog ... I think I should. So I guess I will keep this post about him as nice as can be (just in case he drops by). Just joking. He IS a very nice chap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home