Monday, March 28, 2005

American Idol

I was driving home yesterday and I received a sms from my close friend, whom I've not seen since Christmas eve. The sms has been written in the way I have been reading from my mobile.. and my expression throughout reading it.

Im going 2 US nxt mth. Gv u my number when i get there. Hope 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(me thinking: apparently, I was very shocked at this point. I mean, why would she suddenly want to go US. She is working with a local telephone operator and I don't think they have business over there. )

c u at least b4 i leave. Sori 4 short notice..hv no choice..They

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(me thinking: maybe she is migrating..or maybe her husband decided to go there or maybe I should just call her up! While my imagination was running wild, I read the rest of the sms ... Gosh! Luckily I never call her... or she would be laughing all the way till we next meet)

wanna hv me at... AMERICAN IDOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home