Friday, August 20, 2004

Listening to ...

I am currently listening to: Clay Aiken - Open Arms (originally by Journey).
Clay Aiken
The most successful American Idol contestant. Was the runner-up to Ruben Studdard but bigger than all AI winner put together.
No, this post is not about him. I know nothing about him except for the 2 sentences above. I quite like his songs .. and I do think he has a great voice.

Listening to these few songs everyday (since Monday):-

  1. The Way - Clay Aiken
  2. Invisible - Clay Aiken
  3. Still the One - Clay Aiken
  4. Measure of a Man - Clay Aiken
  5. Solitaire - Clay Aiken
  6. Everlasting Love - Clay Aiken (American Idol)
  7. Someone Else's Star - Clay Aiken (American Idol)
  8. Open Arms - Clay Aiken (still prefer the version by John Mayer)
  9. This is the Night - Clay Aiken
  10. Eternal Flame - Bangles
  11. She's Always A Woman - Billy Joel (first listened to it when John Stevens performed in AI 3. I will say this is his best performance!)
  12. No Matter What - Boyzone
  13. Everyday I Love You - Boyzone
  14. Let This Be Our Prayer - Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dion
  15. To Make You Feel My Love - Garth Brooks
  16. Double Trouble - John Williams
  17. Natural Woman - Kelly Clarkson
  18. The Trouble With Love Is - Kelly Clarkson
  19. A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
  20. I Can't Make You Love Me - Kimberly Locke
  21. Mandy - Westlife (originally by Barry Manilow)
  22. Flying Without Wings - Westlife
  23. At This Moment (American Idol)

1 Comments:

Blogger zgirl said...

I think you should have guess by now, how I came across John Williams.

I have tried downloading the trio you have mentioned but with no luck. Almost all is under the status 'More sources needed'. Wait, there's two from James Newton Howard - Mermaid and A Note from the Teacher halfway downloading.

I also like Randy Newman - A Fool in Love. Always want to sing it but the note is too low for me.I am like croaking away. lol

August 22, 2004 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home