Friday, September 17, 2004

I ain't busy

Yesterday's training went fine but was horribly tired. The clients came late and yup, we finished late. *yawn* Managed to have dinner at about 10.30pm but couldn't eat much. Either I was too tired or the food was really bad. Had steam pork-rib with rice - a very bad choice I made. And the soya milk was like plain water, except for the colour.
Went to bed at about 1am and my sis wanted to watch a VCD. So, ended up watching Love Actually (disc 2).
Woke up at 8.45am. Finished breakfast and chatted with a colleague for a while. Then, went to bathed the dog - have not been bathing the dog by myself for some time. Most of the time, my mum bath her. I think my dog is on a eating-strike. She has not been eating much since my mum left on Wednesday. Hrmmn....
Have finished packing my luggage and don't know what to do now. Have to wait till about 3pm for my uncle to pick me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home