Monday, August 23, 2004

I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good

Bye, bye Kazaa. Hello Harry Potter!My sis removed my Kazaa and replaced it with Harry Potter-Prisoner of Azkaban game.Reason: Kazaa took up 1G of my disk space and the game cannot run. But thank God, she burned all the mp3 into CD before she removed it.It is not easy to download all those mp3.
It took me about 2 hours (last Sunday) to install and uninstall but there was always an error message. And now, at last my game is working. I stood behind my sis and watched her play. Not sure whether it was a good idea to play, because the game involves jumping from one place to another with bottomless pits. This worries me because I have height phobia. I NEVER know it exist in game too.
I always wanted to try bungee jump (if the older participants in Amazing Race can, why can't I?), I always wanted to do paragliding/handgliding (I supposed it won't be so scary if there is people in the air with you) and last but not least, join in the fun of roller coaster ride.
I still remember, when I was about 8 or 9, I followed my school trip to Genting Highlands. I went on the ferris wheel and all I did was hold on tightly to the bar and prayed the carriage won't drop off.
It wasn't that bad till you hear this. I was 20 and I joined my aunt and cousins in Disneyland Paris for Christmas.Me and my cousins were lining-up for the Space Mountain. My cousins were there before and to them, Space Mountain is nothing exciting compared to the rides in Alton Tower, England. They told me, Space Mountain is just some kiddy ride and nothing to be afraid off. So, I willingly line-up with them but I was fidgeting all the way. But it just doesn't seem right. The tv was showing something like, 'if you have heart problem, please do not go for this ride!'. Errr, you don't have to have a brave heart to go on a kiddy ride, right? And I heard my cousins whispering in German (I was thinking, this is BADDDD).
When we reach the front, about to board on the ride - I found out it was indeed a roller coaster ride...which was supposed to be the scariest among all the rides there. My cousins kept on persuade me to go ... and again and again, said it was nothing scary.
Eventually I have to made a decision: to go or not to go?
I then walked to a french guy who is guarding there and told him I do not want to go on that ride. He told me to walk to the exit and wait for my cousins there. It is like going through the walk of shame in Fear Factor. sigh.
If I am given a chance to choose again, I think I might just go on the Space Mountain. Fear is all in your mind! But why dwell on the past?
Sorry if the post is not as exciting as the title. I like the title so much ... so, I was thinking .. Why not?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaselee said...

Just comment what you want. Hey, it's your blog right?

August 23, 2004 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home