Friday, August 20, 2004

Should I change the name of my blog?

Got up from my nap. Felt nothing better. Not sure whether it was the effect of the medicine, cos my body was still aching and I find it hard to get up. Walked to the dining room half-awake and finished my dinner. Came online and look at other bloggers' blog. And found that the name of my Blog - My Thoughts is kinda common. I mean, not that it is extremely special but I don't expect to see that many people using it.
Should I just change the name of my blog? Hrmmn ... was thinking of My Evil Thoughts. But I have nothing evil to write ... not that I am going to anyway. It will just spoil my image. hehe...
What about 'Thought of the Stone' or Stone's Thoughts? Since zirconia is a type of stone. There is link to me that way. Maybe, 'My Thoughts & Feelings' or 'My Space' . Gee, this is harder than I thought!
Any ideas?

1 Comments:

Blogger zgirl said...

Perfecting the Stone?
A Walk to Perfection?

August 21, 2004 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home