Saturday, October 23, 2004

The training

Was at my client's place for training, for the whole week. The first day was introduction on the keys and icons - it was a disaster! It was messy. I totally clammed up and I don't even know what I was talking.
Thank God, it went fine on the second day. I just briefed them using the screen as a guide. Everything went smoothly for the rest of the week apart from me being build-up by anger towards a colleague of mine from China.
The only question she will ask is 'What time are we going back?". I want to go home early, as much as she does. But the time is not set by me. We are there to make sure the system can go live as scheduled. Anyway, why should she worry when I usually send her to her apartment doorstep. My home is another 30mins from her place and I have no complaint ... why must she nag me everyday. I like to reach my client's place early, in order for me to prepare for my training. I told her to wait for me at 8.15am and she always try to push until 8.30am. So what if the training starts at 9.30am? The most we will reach the place at 9.10am .... so, what's wrong with reaching 10-15 mins earlier!!!
I am just so fed-up with her now ... I just can't bear to look at her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaselee said...

I had my shares of disaster on first day of work. The first time I worked on my company, I took nearly about 10 days of MC on the first month, because I cannot get accustomate to the environment. However after the period, I was fine and working happily ever after...

October 29, 2004 4:19 PM  
Blogger ashotiwoth said...

poor thing.....:(
hopefully everything would be better after this... :P

October 31, 2004 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home