Saturday, November 20, 2004

Beads

Floating Flower Necklace Posted by Hello



Spent about an hour selecting my beads online. Have not been doing any beaded-jewellery for the past 1 month ... due to the long hours I spent in my client's place.

I saw in the Jusco's (a supermarket) magazine that there's a craft centre in their store which sells beads and stringing supplies. But when I asked them for tigertail, they looked baffled. And I wasn't too sure whether the strings/wires that they use will be the same as tigertails. The only shop who knows what they are selling is BeadBar but they overcharged for almost everything. So instead, I go online and made my purchases. At least the price is more reasonable.
At current, my orders have reached A$47 ... I have not 'checkout' yet. Still thinking whether I should spend RM141 for this hobby of mine. Wait till my mum hear this!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaselee said...

Nice. Looked like one of those that I brought for my ex-gf. Hmm, then again, I think not. Ah, I give up. I'm really not good at girl's stuff...

November 26, 2004 2:51 PM  
Blogger ashotiwoth said...

cool... nice necklace

December 02, 2004 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello zgirl, I would like to invite you to take a look at my beginner beaders ebook offer. This beginner beaders ebook is great for both beginner’s and pro’s. This is a great blog that you have here, keep it up.

November 24, 2005 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home