Saturday, January 29, 2005

Lyndi

A girl named Lyndi called me up on Monday night. She asked whether I am looking for a change. Isn't it a big coincidence ... I was just thinking of changing job and this girl called me up. I actually thought it was someone from this particular company that I have been eyeing...cos someone I know from there was asking me why suddenly I want to change job.
I told her I will meet up with her on Thursday. I was rather excited. If I am going to get the offer from this company, I will leave. It was more to the matter of pride. A guy who just got back from his 2 months leave ... went back to office and complained I did not help him with testing. Sigh. If he is going to complain on other thing, I think it will be easier to digest. I mean, why do I want to waste my evening waiting for him to finish his coding ... and sit down doing nothing.
Found out that Lyndi was not from the company that I thought. She's doing some multi-level marketing 'stuff'. She was rather dissapointed when I said I wasn't interested. But the good part is, the company that I thought sent Lyndi called couple of days ago. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home