Wednesday, March 30, 2005

The long awaiting ... Book 6

I've ordered Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince yesterday at MPH book store. By using a MasterCard, the other perk to it is, you get to choose whether you want a red or yellow teddy. They also gave me a 10 dollar voucher. I thought I could use the 10 dollar for book 6 but it is only valid from 3 months. Should have order somewhere end of April! Oh, I also get to choose whether I would want the children or adult cover.

Children cover:

Adult cover: Of cos I chose this. It look so much more sophisticated. Moreover, if someone who has no idea what Harry Potter is, sees me with a children cover will be thinking 'What's she doing with a children book?!' .
The book will be out on July 16th (worldwide release)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home